WHAT I WORE: Hotel Professional

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ensemble
Dress: New York & Company
Scarf: Thrifted
Belt: Express
Pumps: Fioni (Payless)

This outfit is from a few weeks ago when I was once again in Louisiana for a business trip. After a long day of driving 5.5 hours and almost missing the meeting that I drove there for due to a GPS mishap, I was tired. But I really like the bright color of this dress and I wanted to capture some photos of the outfit for the blog, so here they are! After I got started I couldn't stop! Taking pictures in the hotel room was really fun!!

You Might Also Like

43 comments

1. What great colors! You look b-e-a-utiful!

2. Beautiful!Yellow looks great on you, honey!xoxo

ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! The hotel room is very stylish and you fit just perfectly in!!

4. GirlinsunglassesJune 22, 2011 at 6:38 AM

You look so gorgeous!!I love the dress, and the scarf!! And yellow color looks fantastic on your skin tone (you´re so lucky!!)
    Kisses Honey!! xoxo

5. NotafashionbloggerJune 22, 2011 at 6:39 AM

I think I'll do that a lot! Great idea shasie!
    xx

ReplyDelete
  6. To you very much, very much there is such color, beautifully...

ReplyDelete
  7. Tres chic! The fab outfit definitely masks any fatigue from the long drive and stress caused by GPS drama.

ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. You look great in yellow.

ReplyDelete
  9. like the way uve co-ordinated the scarf!!!!

10. Style & PoiseJune 22, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Very chic look! Love the yellow! So summery!

Roni

ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the color.. The Yellow looks good on you!

Tammy

ReplyDelete
  12. You're after my own heart with this yellow dress! Super adorable and very cute! Also, wanted to let you know I passed along a versatile blogger award to you. congrats :) If you have any questions stop by my blog :)

13. The Compassion Fashion ProjectJune 22, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Look at you, all professional:-) The art on that hotel wall is pretty cool for hotel art, too. You look great as always! xoxo~Meredith

14. Fantastic!!!!;D

ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bold yellow dress with the classic green scarf! The environment is very nice too :)

ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous colour dress - it really suits you!
    Sadie x

17. I kinda like taking photos in hotel rooms too, I don't know what it is ^^

18. claudia regina de jesus darosaJune 22, 2011 at 8:20 PM

very,very chic!!!!!!!111

19. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!!! Aww glad you like the color! I
    will stop by your blog to check it out

ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks girl! Yellow used to be my favorite color back in the day!

ReplyDelete
  21. I lucked out on this trip and ended up on the VIP floor, I really loved this room with all the cool artwork

ReplyDelete
  22. Teehee, girl you are too funny with the skintone! Thanks so much!

ReplyDelete
  23. You definitely should its fuN!

ReplyDelete
  24. Haha, glad I was able to mask it. I think I passed right out after this photo shoot

ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks girlie! Appreciate the compliment!

ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks! I thought it would be PERFECT for the yellow!

ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Roni! aww thank you! I'm in love with bright colors for the Summer!

ReplyDelete
  28. Isn't it though? I think it's awesome!! This hotel is hella cool!

ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks Linda!! I definitely stood out at my meeting!

30. Yea I love it! Haha, this is definitely not the first time or the last! lol

ReplyDelete
  31. Shasie! You look beautiful in canary yellow! What a wonderful look on you!

ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks! I thought they went pretty well together!

ReplyDelete
  33. Aww thanks so much Kristen!!

34. FashionmakeuplifestyleJune 23, 2011 at 11:58 PM

Look at you looking all professional!! Love the way you mixed the yellow with green absolutely stunning doll.

<3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

ReplyDelete
  35. loving the photo's with the props! makes it more fun :) ps. so wanna steal that chair haha!

ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, however please do not leave comments asking for following swaps. I would prefer that you follow my blog because you love the content and not because you want me to follow your blog back.

Shasie